I bought a Pro form 280 Crosstrainer in february made by Icon Europe, brought it home assembled it to find that when you went to use it made a terrible grinding noise.5 phonecalls and 3 emails to get them to say they'd send out engineer.

8 working days still no sign so I rang and gave them *** refused to get off line til they agreed to replace machine and gave me delivery date of when I'd receive it. Was told 10 working days.. which was last wednesday. still waiting despite another 4 emails and 2 phonecalls to complain.

Worst customer service ever. Am supposed to get it tommorrow which is a month since I first rang them... if I was to give all details would be writing for over an hour.

but have never been so angered by a companies customer service or lack of it.They take 3 days to respond to email and never ring back when they say they will ..instead you get email which if you do not agree with and respond takes another 3 days to get reply.

Had an Experience with Icon Europe?

Comments

EPIC Sports - A better company name would be Epic Disaster EPIC Sports "A better company name would be Epic Disaster. I bought two soccer nets for my kids PTA. I ordered 8x24x4x10 nets. The nets I got were 8x26x0x12, needless to say..." Read more Craft Holsters - An incredible holster from an incredible company retailer Craft Holsters "The "Craftsmanship" in this holster is quite possibly the best I have seen and the materials used are second to none. Having carried my Beretta 96A1 40MM every day since..." Read more Kyles Gunshop - Highly unprofessional Kyles Gunshop "Highly unprofessional. I own a social marketplace for the firearms community that is 100% free for dealers to list and sell. I posted an advertisement for this site in a..." Read more Safishing - Salt Armour, SA Company are horrible at fulfilling orders Safishing "I placed an order from Salt Armour for a package that included a shirt, straw hat, and three face shields for fishing. Payment was immediately charged to my card so..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more