Icon Europe in Saint Albans, Hertford - Nordic Track GX3.4 - Poor quality product and patronising customer support from ICON.

Saint Albans, Hertford

I purchased a Nordic Track GX3.4 bike in September 2014. The heart rate monitor did not work and a replacement console was sent out to me in November.

Then the bike started to make strange noises. I recorded the sounds and sent the recordings to ICON. The company replaced the bike. Then in February 2015, the right hand peddle came off.

The company sent spare parts but despite my best efforts I have not been able to fit the parts. Although the bike was sold with 2 years parts and labour warranty, ICON refuses to send an engineer to fix the part. I've received a string of patronising emails from ICON and that's the last straw.

I'm returning the bike and seeking a refund. DO NOT BUY NORDIC products as they are unreliable and the customer service is disgraceful

I didn't like: Customer service.

• Gx3 4 Exercise Bike

Icon Europe in London, England - Very poor customer service

The speaker covers on a Nordic track treadmill have rusted less than 1 year after buying it. However you can't replace the covers alone, the whole console would need to be replaced.

Customer services aren't interested in sorting this out under the warranty stating that the rust has been caused by a sauna or shower which invalidates the warranty. They have made no attempt to actually assess what has caused the rust, someone named Michael just decided on his own without any investigation.

He simply wanted to avoid having a warranty claim.

I won't be buying from this company ever again and I'd recommend anyone to stay well away from them. Crooks.

Icon Europe - Terrible customer service and problems galore

I bought a Pro form 280 Crosstrainer in february made by Icon Europe, brought it home assembled it to find that when you went to use it made a terrible grinding noise. 5 phonecalls and 3 emails to get them to say they'd send out engineer.

8 working days still no sign so I rang and gave them *** refused to get off line til they agreed to replace machine and gave me delivery date of when I'd receive it. Was told 10 working days.. which was last wednesday. still waiting despite another 4 emails and 2 phonecalls to complain.

Worst customer service ever. Am supposed to get it tommorrow which is a month since I first rang them... if I was to give all details would be writing for over an hour.

but have never been so angered by a companies customer service or lack of it. They take 3 days to respond to email and never ring back when they say they will ..instead you get email which if you do not agree with and respond takes another 3 days to get reply.