Saint Albans, Hertford

I purchased a Nordic Track GX3.4 bike in September 2014.The heart rate monitor did not work and a replacement console was sent out to me in November.

Then the bike started to make strange noises. I recorded the sounds and sent the recordings to ICON. The company replaced the bike. Then in February 2015, the right hand peddle came off.

The company sent spare parts but despite my best efforts I have not been able to fit the parts. Although the bike was sold with 2 years parts and labour warranty, ICON refuses to send an engineer to fix the part. I've received a string of patronising emails from ICON and that's the last straw.

I'm returning the bike and seeking a refund.DO NOT BUY NORDIC products as they are unreliable and the customer service is disgraceful

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of nordic track exercise bike and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Icon Europe needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nordic track exercise bike in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Icon Europe.

Had an Experience with Icon Europe?

Comments